2019年12月2日星期一

where to buy butcher paper roll for craft and wrapping gifts

YRYm HT butcher Paper roll came in great condition, exactly like described. Has been perfect for gift wrapping as well as becoming a temporary table cloth for painting, play-doh, etc, not to mention holiday dinners. I used a sharpie to handwrite everyone's names and do a little decorating and it looked great. I highly recommend buying this.  My intent for this paper was to use as a protector of my workbench from all things messy (stain, paint, poly, etc!). With the "sealed" glossy backing that it has and the papery top side, the paper was both absorbent and protective of my bench and saves huge cleanup time afterwards! Best part, I can also use the paper for my crafty side and wrap gifts or make rustic signs from it- very sturdy and versatile. Just need to rig up a "holder" for the paper and make a cutter possibly to help dispense the material when needed. Great buy and worth the price!

As others have said, brown wrapping paper is a good weight for wrapping gifts, not too bulky, and covers any identifying box info. I purchased the 2400 ft roll since just a few $ more than 1200 ft butcher paper roll. If buying again, I might would get the 1200 ft roll due to the larger roll being more heavy, bulky to handle. I also noticed the price dropped on the 1200 ft roll after I ordered. I just wrapped my husband's birthday gifts and used colored ribbon - really like the look of it. I also have several colors of twine, brown tags, and jute that I got from Amazon last year before Christmas that will look great with this brown kraft paper. (Considering buying some black kraft paper too). This is the best brown kraft paper! We love it. It's not too thick, so it doesn't need heavy-duty tape if you are using it to wrap packages. I also loved being able to get twice the amount for just $5 more. Very very pleased with this purchase!

I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll for gift wrapping, crafting, creating scenes on the wall and kids' coloring. I ripped and crumpled it up to create a 'tree' growing into our house, strips for making jungle vines, putting a mural on the wall....and it's also a fun way for kids to do their homework BIG, while writing on the floor - or tracing them and they can color in their clothes and shoes. Endless possibilities on a high-quality paper! I love the price and the quality. My husband said this a good product. Using this for Christmas wrapping and it is exactly what I needed. Comes with enough to wear it should last you a long time before it is all gone. Easy to decorate on. Would recommend. This is a nice thick paper that I've used for our work retreat gifts, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, thanksgiving surprises and whatnot.
Its very thick (which I LOVE) so be aware that it can be difficult to manipulate. I covered my kitchen with this paper to help my son process his deer. I was using this for my 2 kitties who love paper. My bad I didn’t get the thinner stuff but this will come in handy for my shipping so thank you!


YRYM HT brown butcher paper is Perfect for taping off RC planes for painting. Dip it in some watered down Elmers glue and it makes a nice shell cover for foamies. I am using this paper for weaving to separate my yarn layers and it is fantastic. Rolls off well. I also have a toddler who loves the paper. Very high quality product. I highly recommend it. This paper can be used for just about anything. wrapping meat for the freezer, a newspaper substitute for puppy, wrapping packages. it does it all. it arrived on schedule.  I bought this to wrap foods and for wrapping items for moving. It was packaged well and received quickly.  Great, thick quality of paper. It was perfect as a table runner for my little ones bday decor. Well worth the price and will be great for the kids to use for crafts or as wrapping paper.
  

没有评论:

发表评论