2019年12月22日星期日

HTVRONT transfer tape is a mut-have for vinyl crafter

The black vinyl I used reverse weeding using the HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape...first time I have ever had it work doing this method. The white is just traditional. It releases well and I am very satisfied with it.Loved this product. Super easy to use and worked so well. Made it super easy for decals to stay on product unlike others I've used. I absolutely love HTVRONT Craft plastisol transfer tape. I've been using it for over a year and nothing compares to it!! By far the best adhesive transfer tape I’ve ever used! Works great with the glitter or metallic vinyl!!! A+++ not too sticky but sticks enough to get things easily where they need to be! My favorite type of transfer tape! I’ve tried many other types An didn’t have any luck! Awesome product and customer service. Will definitely purchase again.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great on some surfaces. Anything textured is a little tricky but not impossible. It works great with glossy and a little better with matte. It has problems sticking to the holographic vinyl . It worked GREAT! It is a huge roll. I’m thinking it’ll last me awhile. Had a little trouble with my glitter vinyl sticking good but that’s expected with glitter. Would definitely buy again when needed. Absolutely love this tape! I wish i wouldnt have wasted any money trying others. Even the cricut brand doesnt work the way this does. This is by far my favorite! This is the best adhesive transfer tape, I have tried. I will definitely order this kind again. I have tried a few different kinds and this is by far the best. Worked like a charm, no fighting with it and no bubbles. I live in Canada. Wish we had this kind here.

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper is a good product for regular vinyl transfer. When I use glitter vinyl however it’s really hard to use, it doesn’t stick to the glitter vinyl like I wished it would. I was using the cricut transfer paper forever. It was just too sticky. We put decals on bass knobs after they have been painted. It kept peeling my paint up! This stuff is great so far! It bends very easily around the rounded cap. You do have to press harder to get it up but im okay with that. Will definitely be buying again! I absolutely have loved HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper. I have bought the name brand cricut transfer tape and absolutely hated it. This stuff however is awesome it picks up the vinyl but it never over adheres so it’s easy to transfer to all types of surfaces. It was perfect on drywall, binders, glass, wood, and metal. This is the only brand I’ll be buying from now on! Also if you are transferring several things at once this stuff stays sticky for awhile so I was able to use one small piece over and over again!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape orks great just the right amount of tackiness for the vinyl to stick even the tiniest pieces, then releases onto the items without the struggle like other brands. A must-have if you do vinyl. Love it. I will be buying this all the time. After cutting, you can even reuse the chunks for other jobs. Best transfer paper that I have used so far. Love this product. 3rd roll I buy from them.

没有评论:

发表评论