2019年12月12日星期四

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is great for wrapping Christmas gifts

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper as Described is great. Heavy role and very thick paper which is what I was looking for, since I like to go simple when doing my Christmas wrapping but hate buying Christmas wrapping paper that wrinkles, crinkles, and rips up. I decided to purchase some simple Kraft paper for a minimal look and I came upon this on Amazon. I love it. I have lots of flannel ribbon and other kinds of Christmas ribbon, unique Christmas tags, and ornaments to keep my wrapping simple, neat, and lovely. This Kraft wrapping paper may also be used for other things like kids projects, painting, etc. Product also came right on time, packaging was great too. OK. I confess I used this for Christmas wrapping paper. It beats the comics section we used to use when they were in color. We decorate it on our own and everyone gets a kick out of it. Plus I can use brown butcher paper for mailing packages and a throw cloth under projects!

The village I live in is huge on recycling, normal printed gift wrap from stores is NOT recyclable. So, YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper makes a great eco friendly alternate that you can customize for any holiday or birthday. You can stamp on the paper without it bleeding through with "Happy Birthday" stamps or Christmas stamps. Also, you get a lot for your buck. Tubes of printed wrapping paper never seem to last long and this huge roll of paper will last me forever. Durable yet still flexible, Biodegradable, Endless options for customizing with a personal touch and love! Wife uses it for floral arrangements. This paper is sturdy and quality, just like I hoped it would be! I used this over my carpet when 1 800 Junk was at my house and it worked great. As expected. Love that it's recycled.Good for wrapping presents.
kraft wrapping paper
YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper

YRYM HT brown butcher paper packages tied up with string-- there is definitely something fun about going back to the basics. Wrapping paper cannot be recycled due to the ink and plastics used to make them sturdy. But thick brown paper is great! We got "string" made from paper as well, so our packages are pretty, but so much more environmentally friendly! I had some concerns about weakness and tearing as I wrapped the paper, but it didn't do either... and my husband was the one wrapping! So if the paper can survive his wrapping job, then it is sturdy for most, if not all, wrapping jobs!  Just what you think you’re going to get! Paper is a little thinner than typical construction paper allowing for a little, bit not much light to come through. I saw some Pinterest photos online this past Christmas and started shopping around for some natural paper.

I love the economic value of YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper. I use paper to wrap gifts and add birthday/holiday ribbons to add pizzazz. And my grandchildren use the paper arts and crafts. The stock of the paper is thinner Han I expected but I am satisfied. Best pankos flakes, best Mac and cheese, and now the best brown butcher PAPER! Do NOT listen to what they say about big name brands, these guys are amazing!! I wanted something environmentally responsible and. Ompostible/reusable. I wrapped all Christmas with this and will use it for every thing else. Markers, watercolors, reusable tulle as ribbons and paper raffia and my gifts looked as if professionals had wrapped them.

没有评论:

发表评论