2019年12月26日星期四

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl works perfectly for crafting project

We had to make a shirt as part of my sons science class so we ordered HTVRONT heat transfer paper. Great product, easy to use. Worked perfectly for out project. Great selection of colors.  I love it and I believe it's worth the money. I didn't get a weeder or the sheet so you can iron but it was cool. The only thing is the directions for it isn't really clear. I wasted a lot of material trying to understand how to use it. But once you get it it's worth it. It gave me no major problems did what it was supposed to do the price was right. This HTV cut and weeded just like the name brand. Well worth my money! I use HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl for my crafting. The product was what I was looking for and great value. Got product faster than I thought it would come.

I order HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl because of the price and I was happy I did. It was easy to cut and weed and my shirts are fabulous. I love this vinyl and will be ordering it more. Easy to weed, tranfers well. Love HTVRONT heat transfer paper. I have had fun all week making shirts. 10 down and still going. Easy to use and fun to boot. I ordered this last minute for a baby shower I'm throwing, and it came in less than 24 hrs! So happy with HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl , much less cost than the big craft store and quality is great! Make sure you take off the protective film before cutting or it won't cut or weed well. So far so good! The vinyl itself does seem a little thick even after it's pressed on the shirt. But great value and easy to get your hands on when you’re in a pinch for HTV. This gold heat transfer vinyl is very easy to use! Love the way it cuts and weeds! Applys easily and can release warm or cold! Great product.

If you are looking for some different color heat transfer paper without buying rolls this is perfect! It's easy to weed have to look a little closely to make sure you are using the right side but it isn't that hard to tell as long as you pay attention. It's extremely easy to weed and doesn't take long to transfer to the fabric once heated . It's a great value for how much you get, as well. These are by far my favorite craft tweezers. I had a pair that broke after less than a year but I used them a lot and the price is right! Bright colors, easy to weed and great outcome with cricut press. Good variety of colors. HTVRONT gold heat transfer paper worked excellent on my T-shirts. Nice amount for the money and looks good on the shirts. Perfect for my Cricut Maker and projects.

I was skeptical because of the value, but HTVRONT HTV worked amazing with my Easy Press 2! It didn't wrinkle or burn and the clear layer came off so smooth. I highly recommend this heat transfer paper for first timers. It was easy to weed as well and so far has lasted through multiple washes. The colors are also very vibrant and don't fade. The quality is great and it is very easy to weed.

没有评论:

发表评论