2019年11月25日星期一

Copper grill mat can prevent food from falling through the grates

Used YRYM HT copper grill mat on my outside gas grill works great (just laid over old grill) nice and clean.I was going to replace grates, this is a good item. These work perfectly for my purpose. I smoke cheese, including Blue Cheese, and I use these in the smoker to prevent the cheese from falling through the grates. Product works a advertised. Food tastes much better than cooking directly on the grill grates. Had one small issue which was resolved quickly by outstanding customer service. We have only used it a couples of times now but so far love it. It is very easy to wash... very heavy duty, keeps food from sticking to the grates. Just tried it out on my grill with some marinated chicken and it works perfectly. I like the fact that it is not a solid sheet which allows the juices to drop through. These are really great. Everything that's said about them is true. Its amazing how easy they clean.

I'm using non-stick BBQ grill mat set for more than the grill. Keep fried foods crispy in the oven, bake potatoes evenly, dry out anythig like meringues or kale chips, roasted vegetables get evenly browned and clean up is a snap. They are perfect for smoking anything in the grill and the small holes keep the most delicate foods, like fish, intact, even a Thanksgiving turkey was much improved with the PhatMat and cleang the grill afterward was easier. I was using the solid mats for years and really like them (usually replace a set once or twice a year (I grill at least once a week). this last time, I noticed these and thought I would try them - seemed to make sense. However I am disappointed in them. The food grills nicely and doesn't stick too much to the mats, but they are much easier to clean than the solid mats, but more importantly, it keeps grill grates clean as if I was grilling directly on them. 

This set of copper grill mat are heavy duty .i purchased with intent to cut one and use in bottom of the air fryer I use daily. The coating on air fryer is starting to come off after only 6 months! These worked perfectly. They are thick, non stick and clean Easley while still allowing good airflow which is key to air fryer . I still have spare to use on my forced air grill outside . Time will tell how long they last . This grill mesh saves me the trouble of cleaning the gas grill with a hard metal brush. I just rinse it with water. So easy. It also prevents pieces of food from falling down and being burnt. We barbecued Babyback Ribs and the mats worked great. They kept the grill clean and were easy to clean. We also made secured shrimp and grilled salmon. Both came out good and made cleanup easy.

I've had this non-stick grill mat set for more than a month. I had to cut up one (as anticipated) to fit into my air fryer - that was easy. Have used it multiple times thus far in the air fryer and my large convectional toaster oven - worked very well. I have used it with Indian spice-paste on chicken and veggies which, otherwise, tend to create a mess; with YRYM HT copper grill mat, clean up was a breeze :-) . I really like this set. As an experiment ... I tried to hold an edge in the flame - but as expected, that did not work out well; so, cannot be used directly on a flame (and the product never claimed that). Bought a package of these, they arrived intact and in a timely manner, YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set work great in both my smoker and on my CampChef grill, no more sticking food.

没有评论:

发表评论