2019年12月4日星期三

where to buy easy to use, transferred vinyl adhesive transfer tape

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape and that you can see through it. I’ve used other types and if you can’t see where you’re sticking it it’s really hard to get things straight. Very easy to use, awesome product. Great transfer tape. No complaints. Love HTVRONT brand!!!! It's so easy to use and durable! I have left designs on here for months and still didn't have a problem, setting the design, nor removing the clear transfer tape. These sheets are awesome. I especially like that they are precut and not a roll. Perfect adhesion and if you're desperate you can use it twice ! Great transfer had been looking for a good one that was compatible with a lot of different vinyls, this worked great on all of them. This is going to be my go to brand for transfer tape while cricut-ing. It's sticky enough without being too sticky. Very nice. Great addition to the Circuit. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape would be a great gift for the Crafter.

I ordered HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape on purpose to have separate flat sheets, but I got sent a roll instead. Pretty frustrating that I tried to order flat sheets and got a roll instead. I had some trouble with getting it to take hold of the vinyl, initially, but I think that was a technique issue, so after I watched some videos and did it right, it worked great for that. Besides the fact that they sent it in the wrong format, it has been working great. Why am I being forced to write a review, I just want to leave my stars and move on. This is by far the best transfer tape I have used! Would recommend! I have used on metal, wood and glass it works on all! I loved this paper. It’s flat for one which is awesome, I love that it’s clear and the grid lines are wonderful. So it was easy to cut just what I needed and not waste as much. I highly recommend it. Perfect! Never have an issue with it! Absolutely love!!! Works great with all types of vinyl and stands up to more than one use!!

HTVRONT Transfer Tape Works like a charm! Never have trouble with it being to sticky or not sticky enough. My #1 go to transfer paper. Worked to transfer vinyl stencils onto glass for glass etching. Great product! Works wonderfully. Love this, as a fairly new DYI vinyl makes this is pretty easy to use transfer sheets. I am definitely buying more. This was one of the easiest transfer papers I’ve ever used. Works great! No problems peeling off from the vinyl. Love the transfer tool, I needed one. Will buy again! First time I ever used this brand and its awesome , helps you get it lined correctly when your in doubt . Love it ! This is a great product. I never order anything else. I do tumblers and this work great! I tried a few other no as good! 5 stars for sure. This is probably THE BEST transfer tape/ sheet I have ever used & I have used many brands that either don't stick or are too sticky or I can't see my work through in order to place! I will be purchasing again for sure! I’m a new user and found this very easy to use. Will purchase again.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is an amazing deal for the price. And my favorite transfer paper. Transfers so easy. I’ve had mine a couple of months and still have a ways to go before being empty. It’s a huge transfer tape roll. And you can use one price several times before throwing away. I did have to order more but only for a wider size because I didn’t like having to patch pieces together. But it works fine doing it that way too. My wife uses these a lot. Like so many other reviewers here, I have found that the Cricut regular transfer material is too tacky for most vinyl and I could not get it to let the design go. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is slightly better. It is harder to take up the design, but once that is accomplished it holds it until I get it placed and it releases easily.  Used this with Oracle 651 - worked perfectly! Easy to use, transferred vinyl cut design on wood. Great product and worth the money. It even came with a tool!

没有评论:

发表评论