2019年12月15日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl reviews

HTVRONT heat transfer tape was bought to split with my daughter. We both have a scan n cut, I have used several sheets so far and they work great. I would purchase again. I love the variety of colors and sticks very well! I am about to order another pack! Bought these for my daughter's Cricut...they work beautifully and were a great deal for the price. Even with coupons and sales at local stores, we still couldn't get a bundle for this price. This is nice vinyl for the price and its nice to get all the different colors. The customer service is excellent. The first pack I bought was horrible, they went above and beyond to fix my problem and the second bundle was excellent. Bought this vinyl to use with the children where I work. It is is good quality, basic vinyl. The product arrived super fast and although I have only used it once, I was very pleased with it. The vinyl heat transfer tape is of good quality and was easy to use. The shipping was super fast and the price for the amount of vinyl in the package was very reasonable.

The HTVRONT heat transfer tape I ordered works great with my Cricut maker. It holds up on the different glasses I used it with as well as car windows. Really easy to use too. My variety pack was missing the lime green color and had double of a teal-ish color. I contacted the seller to ask for an exchange of the colors and they just sent me a whole new pack. Completely unnecessary for them to do that over 1 vinyl sheet. They went above and beyond to fix something that wasn’t even a big issue. They were quick to respond to my email and quick to fix the problem. Will definitely be using them again for my vinyl needs. Highly recommend them. This product has worked very well for my cricut projects. Thank you for making it easy to transfer but also very strong so it lasts on permanent surfaces. There were lots of colors included with some metallic in the pack. As sticky as other vinyls, but also not as expensive.

I use HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl  as stencils, for decals, and so many other uses and they are fabulous to work with. I use them with Sillhouette Cameo3. I've bought and tried many different brands of vinyl and this is by far the best in many ways. The company is super nice and it came the very next day! We love the colors and the fact that its iron on is amazin2. Used this gold heat transfer vinyl to make several shirts, and I did not have any issues. I consider myself a beginner, and it all worked nicely. I love the variety of colors and the durability of the vinyl. Shipment was quick and the sheets are perfect, came with no creases and no bends. Its very easy to use and works great in cricket type devices. will definitely be purchasing again. Good quality vinyl! Received order quicker than I thought it would come. Loved the amount of colors I received !! harder to weed than oracal 651 but pretty happy with my purchase ! Everything was as it should be. Would purchase again. Everything is great.

I love the quality of gold heat transfer vinyl and it was easy to use. This was a great value. Lots of colors to choose from and full size pieces. I have made a bunch of wall stickers and car decals and had no problems so far. Loved it so much I ordered 2! The sheets cut nicely in the Cricut Maker and weed nicely. They look amazing in my different projects. Great quality!! I used for car decals. Holds up great in weather!

没有评论:

发表评论