2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT miracle grill mat keeps cooking no flare ups

YRYM HT miracle grill mat does work. Items cook well and grill line are left. The only problem is the accumulated juices and fat on the surface. Love them, introduced this product to my neighbors. Best grill tool ever if you like to keep your grill clean and love even cooking without charred meat. These prevent flare ups that can ruin a good cut of meat . YRYM HT miracle grill mat washes up easily for reuse. They can handle some pretty heavy heat.watch out when using on a grill though, the grease may run off into the fire if your grill is too big. Its so flexible it kinda makes it hard to clean. This miracle grill mat great for roasting vegetables on the grill, or fish. But can’t get them clean when cooled off. Even the dishwasher doesn’t get them clean. Looking for suggestions. Very good product. Just what I needed.

I love YRYM HT miracle grill mat especially when I grill chicken legs. Cleans up in a jiffy. No fuss, no mess. Reusable .grilling after grilling and very surprised of its durability...highly recommended... happy grilling...smd. Did not think it would work but I can not believe how good YRYM HT miracle grill mat works no more cleaning the grill after cooking no flare ups. Perfect item for bbq flavor for fish and vegetables w/o sticking to grill yet w/the grill marks. Been on the grill for a few months now and have held up well so I havent had to use any others in pack yet. Good price. Love the way these work. Makes cleanup simple. These mats are so GREAT! I cook a lot of fish, veggies, and so many other foods that can fall through the grill. These mats not only cook very well, you cans also brown on them. I cook a lot of blacken fish, and shrimp brochettes, and they are just amazing! The cleanup of these mats are a snap, and your grill doesn’t get dirty. It’s a win, win with these mats!

This is the second YRYM HT copper grilling mat  set I have purchased. I gave three away to friends because they were so good. I live in the Southeast where I can (and do) grill year round. As in at least weekly. After two years of BRUTAL usage the two I kept started to show wear and tear. So I immediately ordered a new set of five...and I'm keeping ALL of them this time. I like that I can BBQ without having to clean the grill after each use. I scrape away any excess crud with a plastic spatula and then toss them in the dishwasher. Very practical and helps more with the fat when cooking when cleaning. I love it easy to clean and my grill stays clean. Clean your oven well, place these on the bottom rack of your stove and you'll never have to clean your oven again. Loving these for all of our grilling needs ! Great for fish and veggies !

We've only used YRYM HT miracle grill mat twice so far, but very pleased so far. The grill doesn't need to be cleaned, and the food (especially chicken!) doesn't stick to these mats the way it does to grill. Of course, the mats need to be cleaned after use, but it's much easier to wipe off a mat than to clean the grill. Have not tried similar products, so I can't compare with others.

没有评论:

发表评论