2019年12月18日星期三

YRYM HT copper grilling mat is great for veggies and seafood

I have been through many miracle grill mats as I use my grill almost year round..the last ones gave out after only a few uses but these mats are incredible. I made kabobs & for once, not one veggie stuck to it & they cooked up just as nice. Cleaning this was pretty easy as I just hosed it off. Very impressed. I am glad I did get 2 YRYM HT copper grilling mat though one covered my entire 3 burner grilling space. Love these...I so hope they last. I cooked steaks on it and it was the best thing i ever seen no mess very little clean up --just loved it. We have a 5-burner stainless steel gas cook cooktop. The unused burners were always getting splattered when we stir fried or sautéed veggies. This covers 3 burners, eliminates the mess and is easier to clean than the cooktop.

I have had a several of YRYM HT miracle grill mat over the years (not all YRYM HTs). The YRYM HT miracle grill mat fits perfectly over the grill. I like the grill lines & it withstands very high heat. When purchased I thought I was getting 2 (must of read it wrong). The only drawback is that it doesn't fit into the dishwasher. It's easy to clean if on a flat surface. Grease & juices are easily wiped up during cooking. It works great! The miracle grill mat came rolled up and with directions and cleaning instructions. Thought maybe I would have an issue with it staying flat but it was fine. I washed before use, rolled back up and took it to camp. We used it on the grill rack over the fire and cooked steaks. Worked great, no issues. Fit on the grill rack perfectly. It's a keeper.

I love YRYM HT copper grilling mat. It eliminates cleanup. After using it for grilling salmon we just put the mat into the dishwasher with all other dishes.  We have grills in the common area in my building. Since YRYM HT I don't have to clean the grill before cooking. Cleans easily in the dishwasher. Gas bbq is fine but don't use with coal bbq, it melts. Just purchased a new Weber grill and found this on Amazon. Used for a few months now, the absolute most unbelievable product I’ve purchased . Grill marks on steaks, YRYM HT copper grilling mat is great for veggies and seafood. Easy cleanup, preheat for a moment and everything wipes up easily with a damp paper towel. Have you ever tried this with a kitchen oven? Very easy to use. Meat stay very juicy. This grill mat will save your grill. No grease to clean out of drip pan. Not grates to clean. The mat cooks evenly and is easy to clean. Wish I found this years ago. No negatives attached to this purchase.

Simple to trim the copper grilling mat to size. First use was to grill thin crust take-n-bake pizza. So crispy without the cheese getting over baked in the oven. Little bit of a learning curve, but very happy with the new grill accessory! I used it a couple times, just need to not overheat from direct fire, a little pricey but serves its purpose. Covers total grill Non stick. Miracle Grill Mat works well. Easy to clean and fits the grill dimensions perfectly. 

没有评论:

发表评论