2020年2月1日星期六

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl VS Cricut HTV vinyl

I was a little nervous about ordering HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl and even when I received it because the vinyl looked so glossy but it transferred beautifully to fabric and wood. A great value for your money compared to what you find in a craft store. Will definitely purchase again. I used it on my Cricut explore air 2 and I had no issues at all. It was also very easy to weed. When I bought this HTV I thought is was a little cheaper quality. It turns out its really good material. It is easy to use in cricut machine, easy weeding and iron on adhered perfectly!

This was my first project with HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u. I followed their recommendations for cut settings and it cut PERFECTLY!! Look at that design! There are some tiny pieces and they all cut exactly right. Very happy with this product. These were both done on flour sack towels from Walmart. It was easy to weed and cut. Once I got to ironing, it was difficult to release. I may have had the setting too low at 350, but didn't want to take the chance and burn it. Took a few passes with the easy press. Overall it was okay. Works just as well as the more expensive vinyl.  Weeds so easy and applies with no problems. It works great, haven’t had any issues with this vinyl, used for tee shirts and dish cloths. This is better than the cricut vinyl. Love this, I will be buying more!!!

I use a Silhouette Cameo 2 at a 12 pressure, 10 speed and it cuts fine. I heat press at 302 degrees for 10-12 seconds, peel off the backing then press with parchment paper for another 5 seconds and it adheres really well. Love it works great easy to weed, it is the best heat transfer vinyl so far. . Only con would be not quite as stretchy as "that name brand" so when weeding breaks off a little more. But look how much you get for the money. Can't be beat! I will never buy a roll of htv again, this was the best deal I’ve gotten so far! Easy to use and looks great. I love that you get more of the black and white also! This was worth the money. Works great. HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl has been awesome! It works VERY well, and has went through several washes without coming off, or rippling! I will definitely purchase in the future!

I was worried using inexpensive vinyl. HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl pack was fantastic! Great colors and worked as well if not better than the expensive stuff. Good selection of colors. Works good but I haven’t washed anything I’ve used with it yet. No problems with cutting, weeding or even adhesion! Love this product .. will be buying more!

没有评论:

发表评论