2020年2月10日星期一

where to buy easy to work with heat transfer vinyl

Absolutely love the HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl and it arrived quick. . It was so easy to work with! Quality of the product is simply great, especially weeding and layering was super super easy. Color range is just as I expected. We used home iron and followed the instructions on the cover. It worked PERFECTLY well. I am very impressed with the quality of when compared to the other famous brands. I would definitely buy again and highly encourage others to give it a shot. You would just love the quality!

I'm relatively new to working with heat transfer vinyl, and HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl was a great starter kit to get me going. The step by step application instruction that came along with the package was super helpful and easy to follow. The weeding was a breeze and it pressed smoothly on the t-shirt with my home iron. After researching so many brands, I went with this and I'm so happy that I made the right choice. I will need to buy more quantity in the future and wondering if there would be volume based discount.

Great product! It took a few test runs to get the hang of it but once I did it was super easy. I used this alongside Cricut heat transfer paper and HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u seems to be more resilient and easier to work with. For my first time ever using heat transfer vinyl I am pretty impressed with the results. They came out really professional. Worked great with my regular home iron. I hope I can find packs with different color quantities. I doubt I will ever need the neon color pages. I used them for trial and error, so I guess they can have a purpose. Just what I needed. Only thing I would like to see is the ability to choose the colors I need.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is great vinyl but you need to tell the postman not to fold it! He fit it in my cubby. All mangled! What I could salvage worked great and weeded nicely. Delivered on time. Instructions were clear. Printed the team name on T-shirt’s and distributed to my team for an event. Everyone was surprised since we decided the team name a day earlier and they had the name on the T-shirt next day.

没有评论:

发表评论