2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll review

I was looking for a roll of brown butcher paper like we use at school to make a banner sign for a parade float, and this is just what I needed! The quality of the paper was great! Covering for shampooed carpet. This is just what I wanted to replace the use of newspapers under the litter boxes. Works great. Used for a low environmental impact wedding; everything was biodegradable or recyclable. This was the perfect table topper AND the kids used sidewalk chalk to decorate!

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is heavy enough and wide enough to wrap my packages for mailing. My grandkids also use YRYM HT brown butcher paper for making posters. I have also used it for protecting my cabinet top when doing messy work or crafts. We were moving and needed paper to wrap our valuable prints. This butcher paper roll worked beautifully. Durable and did not stick to prints or canvas' during the move. We had some left and our daughter, who is now moving will inherit it. The brown butcher paper was just what I ordered. It's sturdy and the best thing of all, it came at the time it was promised! We needed heavy duty craft paper for a recent family clambake. They had the perfect width at a great price, and it was delivered promptly!

We bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper to make full size furniture templates to see if it will fit in our new place. A lot easier to move paper than furniture. I use this paper to line my snake cages. It's pretty durable and convenient on the roll. This paper was just what I need for backing on my framing job. It was a quality product backed by a company that cares about serving its customers. A great review is deserved. This is a nice big roll of brown paper for all my craft & shipping needs!

YRYM HT brown butcher paper seems like a great quality of paper for wrapping items to be shipped. Good tensile strength. American made. Great price. I ordered a roll of this to cover the tables at a baby shower. It's great, sturdy paper, perfect as a table covering. I'm only giving it four stars because I didn't measure it to determine if it's really 100' of paper.

没有评论:

发表评论