2020年2月17日星期一

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great with Silhouette

I bought HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to use with my Silhouette Portrait, and it works great. Has just the right amount of stickiness to it. Peels off easily, and the grid layout helps you align your vinyl on your product perfectly. Arrived quickly and is just what I need for my home crafting. This product really makes working with vinyl 100 times easier! I won't use vinyl without it! HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is great for vinyl. Want to order more right now.

I usually use clear contact paper (stuff you'd use for shelf lining) to transfer my vinyl for projects, but I've found that the contact paper is too sticky. I'm just going to spend the little extra needed to NOT be frustrated when transferring, therefore I will continue to buy the product that's designed to do so. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape makes great products and I've never been disappointed. Quality is great. Product works well! We were using regular contact paper before purchasing this. This is much better! The marking on the tape makes it easy to center the project.

I am new to using vinyl, but I like this transfer tape. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl I've used. At a good price. It's not too sticky and I've been able to reuse this tape multiple times before it goes bad. I probably get 4-5 uses out of each sheet I cut. It was easy to use. This product is great, especially compared to the translucent paper type transfer paper. This is a clear, vinyl like transfer tape. The price is good, and it has lines on it to help keep your projects lined up. Like others, it doesn't curl much when removing the backing. Also, this can be reused several times before loosing its tack. Great Item at a great price. Keep in mind that you can reuse this stuff! I really like Cricut transfer tape. It holds well and it can be reused several times.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is great transfer tape, has worked very well for me! This is best only transfer tape I love. I have tried many other brands, but I keep coming back to Cricut brand. I can reuse the same piece over and over so I really feel like I get my monies worth. Great improvement on the old tape, it is now clear so you can see your project being transferred much better!!

没有评论:

发表评论