2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape picked up vinyl well

I have tried many kinds of transfer tape for vinyl but HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is by far the BEST transfer tape for vinyl i have ever used! I love that it lays flat when you unroll it to your vinyl. I used it with 631 matte vinyl and it worked awesome! It picked up the vinyl and released it so nicely! Great stuff that's for sure! Amazing product. Lifts up all the tiny pieces of vinyl with ease. Perfect grip for vinyl crafts! Love this stuff! So much better then the Cricut and Silhouette brands!

I love how easy HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was to apply. It made my vinyl cuts very professional and application friendly, with the grid. Really great transfer tape! I love that it’s not TOO sticky, because you can pull it back up and adjust your placement. I would note that, for the vinyl to stick to the transfer tape well, since it's not super clingy, you need to squeegee over every spot of vinyl. Same for transferring your vinyl onto your project -squeegee well! Again, I like the fact it’s not too clingy, because it leaves room for re-adjustments of placement. I’ve used the Cricut brand transfer tape and really cringed because it's very sticky and you have to be very precise because you only get one shot at placement. Easy to use and good quality.

This is  best transfer tape for vinyl for small jobs. It sticks to the decal well enough to lift it from the backing easily. It's just the right amount of tack. It's clear with ruled line so application on your job is pretty easy. Obviously the alignment of the lines on your job depends on how accurately you put the paper on your decal to begin with. Easy to use. Can use the same sheet on multiple designs. I have a love/hate with HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. I used it for a large decal order I was doing where I already had the backing. It stuck well to the vinyl. I have not had a problem yet. Works great! Even on curved surfaces. This transfer tape works great, super value for the money! My first time using transfer tape without backing, I do have to say I prefer the backing because it’s easier to work with, but worth the extra effort to reduce my crafting costs!

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape with the lines. It helps so much with my projects! It is super sticky though, so I'd put my hand on the sticky side first before laying on vinyl. I could reuse a piece about 4 or 5 times. Works well for my projects, makes layering vinyl a lot easier because it isn't as sticky as other transfer papers. This is a great product. It’s easy to use and reusable. It’s also the perfect width. Will definitely order this again.

没有评论:

发表评论