2020年2月4日星期二

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper works great for wrapping gift

When you need something durable that’ll ship Worldwide....YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is what you buy! On time, as described. We use it in parrot cages. Purchased to wrap all Christmas presents this year. Delivery was prompt, and came as described. Do recommend using Scotch Gift Wrapping Tape, not just regular Scotch Tape as it needs the extra stickiness and a leaves the tape invisible vs. matte. Arrived more quickly than expected, good product. Just wonder why it was so much higher than colored papers but we're school-budget-cheap lol!

I loved YRYM HT brown butcher paper for wrapping my Christmas gifts!, I usually wrap around 70 gifts a year and didn't think 1 roll would do it, but not only did it cover all ~70 gifts, which some I had to re-wrap, but I still have a bunch left over. One thing i do recommend is getting strong or good quality tape. Definitely purchasing this again once I finally run out. Paper is huge! Much bigger than expected! However slightly thinner than the last that I had purchased, but still a great quality. I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper as wrapping paper for farmhouse this Xmas. Worked great for those large gifts. Good quality. Balanced roll and easy to handle. Great service from YRYM HT.

My BFF and I make cookies for the holidays each year and we cover the kitchen table with YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to cool and absorb the excess oils before we package them for sharing. When i saw this 200 foot roll on Amazon offered by Woodpeckers for a fantastic price I ordered and it arrived the day we were baking. The paper on a convenient roll was easy to work with and provided a nice strong absorbant covering for our work surface! it addition to using it for the table covering we also used YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper  for last minute gift wrapping! An added bonus!!! Needless to say, everyone enjoyed the cookies and remarked on our gift wrapping! I highly recommend this product and this seller!

I used YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper  to wrap all my Christmas gifts and it worked great. Plus I could recycle it when I was done. It's good brown paper. I use it on my kitchen floor to protect the floor and make cleaning easier. I have several pets who track dirt in from the outside. It's the best item ever for this purpose. I used the paper to cover the hallway wall at my school. It worked well and I had extra paper left over.

没有评论:

发表评论