2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for Oracal 651

I was hesitant to buy HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape because some reviewers thought it was too sticky and some thought it was not sticky enough. I found it to be just right. It was sticky enough to lift my project but not sticky enough to make it difficult to peel it off once the project was in place. Another definite plus in my opinion is the fact that there is not a backing sheet on this transfer tape, so there is less garbage and waste. I will definitely be buying it again! 

I have only used the Cricut brand transfer tape before HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape and I absolutely love this stuff! I actually like that it doesn’t have the backing. It is easy to use and works well. I was able to transfer 30 cut out names onto 30 tumblers using one piece! This is the best transfer tape for vinyl for auto decals and home decals.. Perfect amount of stick.It works very well, just wish it had a backing to it too would make it a little bit easier to work with. Works great! I've used it to transfer on hard surfaces as well as on paper gift bags, no problems! After reading the reviews and never having used a backless transfer paper I wasn't sure how I would like it, I'm sold!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is perfect.This is the  best transfer tape for vinyl I have found to date! Defiantly my go to from now on.. I have used Cricut's transfer paper and it actually took the paint off my walls... It was that sticky! This transfer paper is very durable but allows me to reposition my project on the wall for a good fit. I must say that it did NOT stick well to my glitter vinyl. But maybe I needed to rub harder?? The fact that it is clear is also great. I will be purchasing this product again and again! It works great with my vinyl stickers. It's a thick paper which is an awesome thing! Will definitely buy this again. Works for me!! I had a wall cling that I cut and, after weeding, I used this to transfer to my door without any problems. After reading some reviews, I was hesitant, but went with my gut since I have experience with graphic transfers.

I really like HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape, it’s thin and easy to move around, sticks well and there’s no backing to it which I found easier to use. LOVE this transfer tape. I own a sign shop and use this transfer tape daily. It is very forgiving yet vinyl sticks to it nicely. I love that it eliminates a step by not having backing paper. Highly recommend this product! This is the best transfer tape for vinyl for oracal 651. If its not sticking to the tape or if it wont let it go--its the vinyl. Tried it on cricut and silhouette vinyl and it didn't work. Love the no back and lines. Will always order this.

没有评论:

发表评论