2020年1月15日星期三

HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper reviews

I’ve tried several other brands of HTV transfer tape, Hands down this is one is the best! The backing has grid lines and the adhesive is great. Can definitely get a few good uses out of one piece. Great HTV transfer tape for cricut cutouts! Works as well as cricut brand (maybe not as adhesive but that's a good thing). Wife loves this more than any others we have tried. Works great. Not strong enough for glitter though. Great value! You don't have to worry about running out of HTV transfer tape with this large roll! I typically reuse my transfer tape to cut down on waste and this stuff is so sticky I am able to use it 2x longer than the other brands I have used. I wasn’t sure what to expect, it this exceeded my expectation. I will definitely order again.

I love that HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is clear because I make decals for sale, and can turn them in without lines being over it like other transfer tapes have. giving it four stars because although I love it, the adhesiveness is a little too strong and you have to really press on the decal in order for it to not come up with the tape. Love this Frisco Craft transfer tape! This is the first type I got & I'm staying with it! I’ve been using it between my materials & my cricut pads to save my pads & make them last longer. It’s been working great! This is the best self weeding transfer paper I have ever used. I would highly recommend this it works great with my vinyls. Whether it is for personal or professional it is definitely going to get the job done splendidly.

I'm very pleased with HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper . You get a good amount for the $$. I also like how the lines are only on the back of the paper and it's clear once you put it over top of your vinyl. I have made several decals using this transfer tape and so far it's my favorite. Not too sticky, but sticky enough. Highly recommend! I am new to the Cricuit so I was concerned about buying products to use with it. I was not sure what brands to trust and was looking for value for my money. This works great and it was a value. I love the grid lines and that it is clear, makes it easier to use. I believe it is a good buy, would recommend. I bought this because I was having such a hard time getting contact paper to pick up my vinyl designs. This self weeding transfer paper picked up my designs way easier than any other transfer tape I have tried. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Great self weeding transfer paper and great price. Happy with performance so far. Leaves no residue on my vinyl and pulls up easily yet holds well. Great product and great price. Happy with performance so far. Leaves no residue on my vinyl and pulls up easily yet holds well. Love that the grid is on the background paper & not on the actual transfer tape! Will buy again. Best value and it works great. The tape is thinner than the cricut kind which I think .ales it easier to work with.

没有评论:

发表评论