2019年9月2日星期一

Barbecue mats are Excellent for barbecuing Vegetables,

Barbecue mats are great and easy cleanup. My fave things to use for are jalapeño poppers, veggies and chicken. Tried steaks, but I prefer those right on the grill. Tha mats keep the juices from the grates. Keep the veggies from falling through and keep the cheese together for even BETTER tasting poppers!! This is the perfect tool to save me from cleaning my grill. And getting two in the pack was nice. The hamburger grease sits on top of the mat and you have to be careful not to spill when you remove it from the grill but now I don't have to clean the grease trap below. I can keep it clean with each use! Makes grilling any and alll things so much easier and the clean-up with this product cuts grilling and clean up time in half. In some cases the grill does not even get soiled.

Grills perfectly without the mess, especially when using BBQ sauces! Also great for "fall apart items" such as fish and veggies. Barbecue mats have been so great to use, it helps so much to not have to clean the grill so much after you are done cooking. The Kona Grill mat worked perfectly, steaks came out nice and juicy and clean up was a breeze. I would definitely purchase again. This will save a LOT of grill cleaning!! Love cooking with these mats. They prevent flairups from grease. Food tastes great too. Only con is that cleaning the grease off of them is not that easy. Love cooking with these mats. They prevent flairups from grease. Veggies, shrimp do not fall through the grates. Used barbecue mat now 5 times. Works well, sears meat through, keeps inside of grill cleaner and cleans up in the sink easily.

Used YRYM HT grill cooking mat for the first time and it was great. Cooked sirloin burgers and everyone was surprised how well they cooked. I did have to slide the mat over to finish because they wanted the grill marks on the burgers. I was impressed after my 1st use. Now I really like it, since it cleans-up so easily. Great product, smart. These are awesome love how easy it is to cook on and the clean up is so easy. Excellent for barbecuing Vegetables, peppers being my favorite.. This is a great purchase, especially for cooking fish and vegetables. Works well. I have used it for steaks, chicken, & pork chops with no problems. Cleaning is quite easy using soap, water & soft scrub brush. These are the best mats you can use. I had others before and they just wouldn't hold up. These are great.

Love these mats. Have cooked kabobs and pork tenderloin on them and works great! No grill mess, easy clean-up of mats. Just used dishwash detergent and warm water. Works really well! Make cooking certain item on the grill easy! My grill racks are a little rusted, so I ordered these and love them. I especially like the fact that I can grill my vegetables and it is so easy to wash. There warranty is also great, I mean 7 years? Can't do better than that! Great product only used once so far much thicker and heavier duty than my old no name one. Really easy to use. Food cooks on it just like it wasn't there but no flame-ups. No charred on BBQ sauce with BBQ chicken! It is easy to clean and the food just slides right off. Love them, so convention for grilling shrimp, especially on mybnew pellet smoker.

没有评论:

发表评论