2019年9月19日星期四

where to buy butcher paper for wrapping smoked meat

I use YRYM HT brown butcher paper on my woodworking assembly table while doing glue ups and painting. It works very well as paint and glue does not soak through the paper easily. Delivery was prompt. I will reorder as needed. We use it for smoking meat. Great product. Been wanting to try it. Will tell friends. Did the job nicely. Look forward to using it again. As advertised, left me satisfied. It's awesome very happy fast shipping. We used it to cover five very long picnic tables, held with thumbtacks. The fit was perfect for our needs and we put out vases of flowers to make it beautiful and jelly jars of crayons for guests to draw with. Very happy with how it worked for us. I was most interested in this size of paper which is almost impossible to find. The brown butcher paper is sturdy and covers bulletin boards perfectly.Really like this for packing ..

I used brown butcher paper for a "table cover" and it was great. With the leftover paper I will use for Christmas wrap. I bought this paper for target practice... Therefore I haven't folded it, nor do I intend to do so... I could care less if it 'folds easily'... It is 'sturdy' enough, I guess... The staples don't rip out, and I would rate the versatility at - at least - 6 or 7 stars, because DIY probably didn't foresee anyone punching holes in their paper with tiny let pellets ! I hope this is the last time I will be asked to review a roll of paper... I'm thinking I need to get paid as a staff writer, if I have to do much more of this work ! Union scale is pretty good. Just what I was looking for. I use it to make my life easier when preparing meals or working in the kitchen. It looks elegant when I have friends over. I purchased the roll of paper for my grandchildren to have small art projects on and to brainstorm ideas. The roll was delivered quickly. This paper is fine for crayons, but needs something underneath for markers bleeding through. It is too light weight for painting.

Where to buy Butcher paper ? Great for table coverings for shrimp boil party. Sturdy and thick. It's a roll of paper...so the main things, was it rolled well and is the white consistent. Both yes. It's certainly not butcher paper but it does the trick especially when you need to wrap a body and take it down to your car so you can bury the corpse in an unmarked grave. Sure, the blood bleeds through but wrap this puppy up several times and you got it made. I highly recommend this to Jeff Bezo's ex wife, MacKenzie. Girl, I got you. I know some people you can hire to take out Jeff and his side piece Lauren. But use this product because it's Amazon's Choice! Craft paper was as described and arrived well packaged. Slightly thinner than expected, but good quality.  We used this paper to cover tables at a family picnic. The size was what we ordered, but next time I will order a little bigger since the paper just barely fit the table (our fault, not the sellers!) The worked and looked good. I use this for wrapping meat in my smoker. It works great.

This paper is easy to work with - a little on the thin side, but that makes it easier to fold, and cheaper to ship. So far, every package has safely made its way to the destination, without being torn. At least no one has reported that to me. My only use was to detect a leak. Worked very well and now we are getting a section of the roof replaced. Glad my idea worked, the roofers came over a few times with no luck in a fix. This is very sheer paper. Not great for wrapping unless you want to use multiple layers, at which point the gift looks bulky and the paper is not easy to fold. Would not recommend for wrapping. It was good paper but the beginning of the roll was so stuck I had to peel and tear it which took a long time. I don't know why they call this construction paper. It has no load bearing capacity whatsoever. I bought this Kraft paper specifically for pattern making and it works great!

没有评论:

发表评论