2019年8月14日星期三

BBQ GRILL MAT is A must buy for any griller

The non stick grill mat Worked very well with the fish and the veggies on my gas grill. This will encourage me to grill more often! Clean up was a snap, even though I used both olive oil and coconut oil. It just wiped right off. Will be buying these for friends and family! Love my new YRYM HT BBQ GRILL MAT. It makes me look like I know how to grill. Chicken came out perfect. No more charred chicken for this turkey. A must buy for any griller. Great non stick grill mat for smaller items. Easy to clean. Oh my goodness!!! I grilled chicken last night on my YRYM HT grill mat and it came out amazing. For once, I did not have to stand over my grill with a water bottle putting out the grease flames!! It was so juicy and browned perfectly! My husband was blown away by how juicy and delicious this chicken was. Next try...shrimp!

My wife and I love non stick grill mat she cooks the veggies on this while I'm grilling the meat. Works as advertised!!! We are happy with it, we are enjoying to cook, thanks YRYM HT grill mat, we are a happy family. I was extremely pleased the first time I used it. Nothing stuck to it and it was very , very easy to wipe clean. Less pleased the second time as my fish stuck to the matt. No matter how much you clean the matt you can always see where food has been on it as the surface is less smooth. The jury is still out on continuous use. Several weeks later and the grill matt is going very well. Some foods combined with high heat leave a residual mark but I have stopped worrying about the cosmetics as it does not affect the performance of the product. I will rate this as a five (5) star product.

I had purchased the barbecue grill mats and the first time I used it the grill got over 600 degrees which is not recommended. The company contacted me right away and they replaced the item even though it was my error. They immediately sent a replacement that arrived the next day. I have used the mats almost every night for a week and they're the best. Easy to clean up and works great. Just make sure you that the mats don't overheat and they will last. I started using grill mats by ordering the lightweight yoshi. Those work but don't really last. These YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are heavy duty mats that really hold up and seem well worth the money. They really make grilling a pleasure!

I will be trying the barbecue grill mats tonight when I grill turkey burgers. I will let you know how it works. Got this for my wife as a gift because she loves the gril!!! We've already made every kind of vegetable we have on it and it is great! No more scorching pans to make some grilled veggies! Excellent! Will be recommending this to others! Mats exceeded my expectations, tried them right away and they performed as advertised. Very easy to clean. Very happy with your product. We grill fish often. This mat is ideal for cooking items that have a tendency to fall through the grate. It is perfect for vegetables too. Used the mat for the first time today. Absolutely pleased, the food cooked evenly and literally to perfection. Cleanup was also a breeze.

没有评论:

发表评论