2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT grill cooking mat Works great for grilling

We use YRYM HT barbecue grill mats on the barbeque when we are at the lake and they work wonderfully.. Easy, easy cleanup!!! Very pleased with the purchase..Ordered them early in the week and had my package in time for the lake that weekend. My husband loves these. His grilling lacked desire to say the most. We had used some other here and they were great. He wanted to try these this year. Wow he is cooking with meat done and no burn ups lol. Hope this stays lol. Would get new in a heart beat.We were amazed at how well this worked on our grille with very little clean up. We would recommend rinsing with lawn hose before washing with soap in the sink. If you hate cleaning BBQ grills & toaster ovens, well alrighty then, this is the way to go. The mats allow toasting & grilling with the same results of cooking directly on the grill or in the toaster oven without the mess or food residue. The mats are easy to clean & ready for reuse. GREAT IDEA!

I never knew anything about YRYM HT barbecue grill mats . I was at a cookout when I was introduced to them. The food tastes so much better because it did not have that charcoal burn from the grill. Food cook evenly and well. Clean up was the best part. I recommend anyone who loves to grill to purchase a set I have given two sets away. I will be ordering again. The first time 1 used barbecue grilll mats it was perfect brought other and was very disappointed just searching my history to find the right one now I have placed my order for the looch product.  I had some other ones I had for years and finally had to get new ones. These work great. They do give you the grill marks. I use them on a propane grill. Only complaint is they will burn your food if you dont pay attention. I have noticed that you have to cook food on a lower setting when using these ones. Gives off a toxic smell at higher heat, but they prevent big messes and I don't heat anything directly on them. These mats are like magic!!!!! So easy to cook with. Steaks, burgers, anything!

YRYM HT grill cooking mat Works really really well. You can cut them to size very easy, clean well don't effect cook times at all. And completely no stick. Great mats. Keeps BBQ clean from all the grease. I've used it half a dozen times already and it works as promised, and clean up is a cinch. . Cut them to fit every grill we have. They work perfect. The grill stays clean and they are reusable. I wash them and they are good for next time. These are amazing! Food didn't stick and the clean up was fast! I soaked it in warm water while we ate and when I washed it, the mat looked like new. Would highly recommend!! I absolutely love this product easy to clean and keeps my grill clean as well everything cooks so well on these mats. If anything I'm disappointed I didn't get it sooner . Worked beautifully in my smoker. I cooked a batch of turkey burgers in the smoker last week which usually stick something horrible to the grill. They did not stick to these mats at all.

I love barbecue grill mats ! Great in the oven to bake on, on the grill to uss in place of a grill basket and I cut one down to use in a cookie sheet to make it non stick. Very useful and pleased. Wash up perfectly. Good product I recommend was surprised very good quality. Really does what they say easy clean up and great grilling I have a gas grill only. They work OK, but when you take them off to clean them they will wrinkle and crinkle while trying to clean and then not smooth out again.

没有评论:

发表评论