2019年9月4日星期三

where to buy butcher paper wrapping gifts

Love everything about butcher paper roll. I will be using it to make different banners and paper crafts for an upcoming Bridal Shower. I paint signs, so I am using this under the signs to blot brush and keep paint off of my table. It holds up ver well. I bought this to use as wrapping paper but I’ve also found it great for my son to use for arts & crafts. It is great quality and last longer than other paper rolls I have purchased. I highly recommend this! Large roll at a great price. Not quite as thick as I was expecting, but durable enough for what the description says. The paper is the perfect! It's just the right weight and width. Also an excellent value. The paper arrived on time and in perfect condition. I definitely recommend this product and the seller. Not thick at all super thin.

I was really worried brown butcher paper would be too stiff to fold, but it's actually perfect. It's right between easy to fold and sturdy. It doesn't fight against even the cheapest of tapes, yet it's thick enough that I can add my decorative items to the wrapping without worrying about abusing the contents of the package. There is also a good amount of paper here for the price, so this is what I'm going to be sticking with to wrap my products from here on out. She loves nothing better than wadded up brown butcher paper! She pushes it, she flattens it, she sleeps on it, and so on. She's having a super time with this product. I can recommend it! I have a niece and 2 nephews who are budding artists ;) They love to color, paint, and make cut outs. This paper is excellent for all of that ... and more. Makes for a very happy Mommy. Keeps the kids occupied for hours.
butcher paper roll

I am actually using butcher paper roll for the floor around my bird cages. The cats were attacking the towels that I was using. It was terrifying the birds in the middle of the night. So far so good. I used this for a baby shower project. I wish I had looked at the measurements because it was a little short for my project. It is not as wide as standard wrapping paper. but this is a sturdy paper. This looks to be some great craft paper! I'll be using it to wrap gifts. It is not transparent, it feels like it's pretty thick and sturdy (not very easy to tear). It is a pretty color and not the alternative cheapy- ash grey toned/thin paper. I'm very pleased! Thanks! Great for making party decorations with used it for water fall rocks, laying out to draw on, and painted on it to make games for children. I didn’t expect this paper to be as thick as it is. Great quality and it is a ton of paper. I only needed this for a Christmas decoration, but now I have plenty to wrap this year’s Christmas presents. 🥰 They shipped it perfectly as there wasn’t any damage to the roll.

Used to make vines for vbs.....very sturdy for twisting. Had tons left over. Great price. Used for Father's Day gift with camoflauge ribbon .. Performed perfectly! I use this as a liner for my bird cages. Economical, hygienic and saves times. I just cut 7 or 8 pieces and layer them in the bottom of the cage and remove the top one daily. This works as intended, however there are cheaper prices at Home Depot. Very durable paper, has a variety of uses can't complain so far it does the job! Used this for all my wrapping this year and I am never going back to traditional wrapping paper! I love the look and the ability to decorate the paper. A little thin but worked for my project.

没有评论:

发表评论