2019年9月28日星期六

miracle BBQ grill mats Keep our grill clean and the food tastes amazing

I bought YRYM HT non stick grill mat for my brother and he loves it and uses it on his grill all the time. I absolutely love YRYM HT non stick grill mat! Coming in a two pack allowed me to gift one to my son in law who also loves it. I highly recommend this!! Takes grilling to a new level. So easy to clean. Food tastes great. No more scrubbing the grill. Seems very durable. After about a year I noticed the mat started to peel in certain spots. I contacted the company and it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had. They stand by their 7 year warranty. I would only buy YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats. Love the company! Large surface, easy to clean, cooks evenly. Good value- would recommend. Will purchase another. We have tried several grill mats, even the copper color ones, and found the YRYM HT to be the Best. The size is perfect and 2 mats side by side accommodates 2 large chickens (cut up)! The weight of the YRYM HT is heavy and study! Perfect Grilling! These are amazing! Easy to clean. Keeps our grill clean and the food tastes amazing. I got these for my hubby. He likes them a lot. Grilling and cleanup is so much easier now. These are especially great for Grilling fruit and veggies. The pieces/slices no longer slip through.

I intended to give the miracle BBQ grill mats as a gift. In my prior experience with this product, I was totally satisfied with its heat resistance n ability to cook as if grilled directly over the grates. It makes grilling easier to do because of easy cleanup n after care. I recommend the product highly. Love this Grill Mat... its never leaves the BBQ. Cooking Fish fillets has never been this easy. We have been using these to grill with for the last month or so. You have to keep the heat a little lower, but we had the juiciest burgers ever! We have also used these for shrimp, veggies, steaks, pork chops and chicken. All have turned out great! Best grill purchase EVER! I love using this ! Chicken skin doesn't get torn off when you are cooking. No flare ups but you have to keep an eye on your food because without the flare ups you can overcook. Just a little learning curve. Good, heavy mats that are far better than other, much thinner mats that fray on the edges, burn, or become unusable from embedded food and grill surface matter. Don't expect a pretty blue mat as in the picture as did the wife. Worth the extra $ for the quality. Clean easily with a wild or in the Dish washer.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat works as advertised, easy to clean, great with those little table top gas grills. ! I was always hesitant about barbecuing because I hated cleaning he grill afterwards. Yesterday I used the Kona Grill Mat for the first time and OMG! It grilled my flank steak to perfection and kept my barbecue grill spotless! I will be grilling more often from now on any season of the year.  Very durable. I put Grilling aluminum foil on top and make a wall so the juices stay in my meat. Love keeping my inferred grill clean so it cooks even. Always thought foil was the only option. Man am I glad I found these. A little tough to clean, but that may have been operator error by cooking the sauce on there too long. Not much grill cleaning when using this product. Just cut it to the right size to fit your grill. Grilling sheet makes clean up quick and easy and food tastes outstanding with no muss no fuss. I really enjoy cooking on my mats. The meat never sticks.

Like the ease of use and cleaning at an excellent price. Will enjoy this item for a long time. Yup, these work and I even got grill marks on chicken. pieces. Really, nothing sticks, easy to clean, and NO grill cleaning. Heats up just like the grill, and cooks like a grill. I use my grill mats for all sorts of things but mostly in my oven. I cook cookies, bagels, and pizza all on my grill mats in my oven. It has a nice large surface that's easy to clean. It cooks evenly. I use a large wooden pizza paddle and an oven Mitt to put it in and take it out of the oven. These mats last me a long time using them for these applications. You can cook really anything on it we even cooked an egg on it. Very easy to clean also. I like using it. We love our mats! Doesn’t matter what we cook, it all cooks evenly. No more losing that delicious chicken skin on the grating. No more grease fires burning your knuckle hairs. Very easy to clean, no more scrubbing or scraping the grill. I absolutely love these matts. Very easy to clean and saves my small food items from falling in the fire. Just wish they had some drain holes for the grease. Very prompt and work great.

没有评论:

发表评论