2019年9月23日星期一

where to buy HTVRont htv vinyl rolls

I bought HTVRont htv vinyl rolls to use with my cameo. I did have some issues I’m the beginning. I am fairly new at this so I wasn’t sure if it was something I did wrong.. They sent an instruction sheet, and on that sheet had the settings to use for each machine. For the cameo it said blade 3, speed 8, force 4 and passes 2..using those setting it barly made a dent. It didn’t cut all the way through the htv.. was unable to weed.. pieces stuck together.. a lot of stretching and waisted sheets... I played around with the settings and so far what I found worked the best was blade 10 and force 14.. I left the other settings the same.. it didn’t cut through the plastic and I didn’t have any issues with the weeding after that. I thoroughly enjoyed thia product will order again. This is a great value for so many sheets and so many colors. It is durable and easy to use.  

I use an iron and not a heat press. But I had the iron on for 30 seconds.. I had a project with 2 layers... it melted onto the fabric beautifully. It’s shiny and looks sturdy. I haven't had a chance to wash anything yet but looks like it will stay put. I did a project with htv from circuit.. and I had pieces falling off before it went through it’s first wash... Again I’m new at this so I’m guessing that was me.. but HTVRont htv vinyl rolls in my opinion looks better and is easier to work with... I haven’t used any other htv so that’s all I have to compare it with... So far for the price... it’s worth it! I will update if I have any issues with anything falling off after some washes but it looks like it will hold up well so I have high hopes!! I depend on reviews for online shopping so I hope this helps!

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper worked really well on the t-shirts. Be sure to read the directions carefully. The first time I tried the heat transfer vinyl I was so excited that I didn't pay much attention and ended up cutting the vinyl upside down. Since then I've had no issues though. I recommend this brand because I haven't had any issues with it. When I wash the shirts I wash them inside out and have had no issues with the vinyl coming off. The colors all look as pictured in the ad. Great colors.  I love this HTV and buy it all the time. I'm a crafter and I make and sell tshirts and I'm really picky with the HTV I purchase. I went through many different kinds before I found this HTV so I highly recommend it. It's easy to weed and irons on perfectly onto the shirts. I am new to cricut and needed a good base to start for some experimenting. This is a great starting point, not more than one sheet per color but has many colors to choose from. Easy to use, even had a helpful hint sheet in the package. I just wish I got more sheets of this because I finished it off in one day, so far everything I made with this has held up very well no peeling or flaking.

Literally my first time with my new machine and using vinyl and doing this process and I’ve had 0 issues. This stuff is easy to weed and sticks where you want it to. Also seems to adhere very well to the shirts I’ve put them on. I’ve already ordered another pack of multiple colors. Wish there was a pick with at least 2 of each color. Super great value. The htv was easy to weed and adhered well to the surface. Will definitely repurchase! I just purchased this product yesterday to make a T-Shirt for my friend and the sheets were easy to cut and peel right off!! I definitely recommend this product!!! I bought another pack today and will be buying more. I just wish you had the option of buying just one color other than white and black or multi. This vinyl weeds like butter. I used it to press a few shirts using a heat press. I am pleased with it and will purchase more in the future. So I was a little concerned because of the price that it wouldnt weed well and it actually did better than Cricut brand. My only advice is go slow if you have alot of detail. Otherwise I will totally order again. 

没有评论:

发表评论