2020年1月8日星期三

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is best for vinyl

Wow HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the best transfer tape for vinyl I have ever used works with different types of sign vinyl with no issues what so ever I highly recommend this transfer tape they also the gave me 15 free vinyls sheets in my package....very clean and easy to work with I will be buying this tape from now on thanks guys. Great product. Grid lines help so much. Very good product for Cricut design transfers. Used this on my first project and it was perfect. This roll should last a very long time. Best off brand transfer paper for my cricut projects! You get a lot for the price compared to cricut name brand items.

I will continue to buy HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for as long as I work with Vinyl and heat transfer materials. Product has worked great for my vinyl so far! Easy to use. The adhesive transfer tape allows me to reuse which saves me money. I’ve now used one single piece on 6 separate vinyl projects. It’s still going strong too. It isn’t toooo sticky though. The best transfer tape. I will only use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It has the perfect amount of sticky and works great. I would recommend. I highly recommend this transfer tape. It was very easy to use and a great price! Wife got a Cricut for Christmas and I made this for my truck. Xfer tape made it a breeze to apply. Definitely recommend this product.

The cricut transfer paper I feel is too strong even when not using the strong grip one. so far the best transfer tape for vinyl. It became ever more difficulty to transfer and a lot of my stencils were ruined. When I received the transfer roll I thought it was a little flimsy. But it’s lite grip was just perfect enough to grab onto the stencil and transfer it. It released well and didn’t have to sit there and fight with it. Will definitely purchase this brand again. It also came with a large amount so the price was nice.  I like that it’s clear. I will order this again. I used this transfer paper tape and it works fantastic! It sticks very well and I couldn’t be more happy while using it! I definitely recommend this brand, and will be purchasing again! With its help my project looks perfect on my bearded dragons tank and is exactly what I wanted!

This is really best Transfer Tape for vinyl, its strong didn't have any problems with the vinyl not peeling up with the Transfer Tape. and the price isn't bad either for a 50 ft roll. This is well worth the money. It’s cheap for how much you get on the roll. High quality product. Very easy to use. Nice and tacky not too sticky. A bit trick to use with textured vinyl, but worked well and with ease on matte and glossy vinyl. This was a great bargain! It worked perfectly!

没有评论:

发表评论