2020年1月5日星期日

copper grill mat makes grilled meat juicy and moist

Couldn't wait to get YRYM HT copper grill mat  in the mail, as I wanted to immediately cook burgers on them, which I did! They are AMAZING! two of them cover the grill well, plus you can cut to size if needed. YRYM HT copper grill mat  will save TONS on buying new burners and also helps with flame ups! The burgers came out juicy and moist. Cleanup was a breeze, just rinsed them with water and used a paper towel to dry. Couldn't be happier! I like that these make grilling cleaner and healthier. I also like that they have a one year warranty, if you register online you can get an extended warranty 18 months. Clean up was easy and the mats can even go in the dishwasher. So far I am pleased.

I bought YRYM HT magic grill mats to be used only in ovens. I bake bread every week and has been using parchment paper till I got these. These grill mats have non-sticky surface, come in pre-cut square shape. No odor, reusable, easy to wash and handle. Overall, I love these, very happy with my purchase. I am planning to use over and over for all my baking in oven. These mats are flexible and non-stick for easy cleanup. Lots of uses, I have one in the bottom of my oven to make cleaning it nice and quick.

Love YRYM HT copper grill mat . Cut it to fit perfectly on my grill and inside my oven. Wasn't sure if the meat on the grill would brown, but it browned perfectly and retained the juices on the grill mats. Also cut to fit in my oven and on the bottom of oven to catch drippings. Easy cleanup with soap and water. Great to keep food from falling between the grates, non-stick. Keeps the moisture in the food, not dripping into the fire. Friends told me about these mats (they get theirs from Bed Bath and Beyond at a higher price). They also recommended the seasoned Salmon from Aldi's (fresh not frozen). We tried the Aldi's salmon on these mats and it was amazing and nearly idiot proof to cook. You get 5 and I shared a few with others to try. I tried these and they work great. I have cooked chicken and steak the meat is moist and tender. I wash mine with soap and water and use them over and over.

I just used YRYM HT copper grill mat  for the first time tonight to grill steaks. Worked great! No flare up, nice sear, easy clean up!! Have tried other mats in the past that fell apart after using. This mat is sturdy, durable, and heat resistant. As easy to clean as anticipated. No more lost veggies through the grill, the meat turns out wonderful and clean up is very easy. The mats stick together when hot so don't like that. Other than that they are good. I like that they are easier to clean than some other mats I have.  Shipping was very fast! Easy to install, keep the oven clean, I would buy them again. My oven is always dirty for some reason but hope these will help. I haven't used long enough to see how beneficial they will be, but they seem like they will be great.

没有评论:

发表评论