2020年1月2日星期四

brown butcher paper is perfect for wrapping flowers & gifts

The YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper roll was exactly what we needed to act as a runner on tables at a wedding reception (we allowed people to color on it and it was so fun!). Only complaint is that there is a sticker/tape holding down the starting end, and the very end of the roll is stuck on, so it doesn't tear off perfectly. It's not enough to completely ruin a few feet of paper, but you will realistically have a few inches less than what you anticipated. Exactly what I needed for packing up and moving. This is a very large roll of kraft paper. Is is wider than many of the other options on Amazon. Check the size! No complaints!

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is good paper, still have some left over after wrapping many pictures. I love this I use it as craft paper for the kids I work with and it doubles for christmas wrapping paper. It is wonderful. We used this paper to wrap picnic tables at our wedding. The paper was sturdy, looked great, and served our purpose perfectly. I always buy YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper. Can only use with usps though. Nobody else allows you to use paper to ship anything anymore. Always a great buy - we use it at church all the time. I bought this roll of paper to wrap Christmas presents in. Everybody liked it. Then when I was moving, I used this paper to wrap up pictures and painting to protect them. There are multiple uses for this paper.

You could also use YRYM HT brown butcher paper  to make your very own brown carpet that rolls out in front of you like you're a celebrity, but I don't think it would actually make a very good carpet. I was really happy with this paper. I used it to paint pirate ship walls for a school auction. I painted it in the driveway with the wind blowing, then folded it up and taped it to the walls of the banquet hall. The paper was incredibly durable and barely ripped throughout the entire process. I have plenty left over now for other projects too. My wife used brown butcher paper to wrap all our photos during our move. It has worked very well and as we are unpacking everything is looking perfect. Perfect Kraft paper and package wrap for mailing items!

Its a great thickness for wrapping flowers & the perfect size and a manageable weight to maneuver onto the cutter. Perfect gift wrap for every season. I love it! It is lighter weight than the kind you use to wrap postal packages. However, it is still sturdy enough for wrapping most presents, and it is a little easier to manage. Seems to be just what we need for a big project. The picture shown is not the same as the product--there is much less paper on the roll that I received. I will find out when I use it if the whole 150' are there! I make my own sewing patterns and needed 36" wide paper which is impossible to find in stores. This is just what I needed and at a good price.

没有评论:

发表评论