2019年11月11日星期一

butcher paper is a must have for smoking brisket & meat

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is Just what I was looking for to wrap my brisket for the smoker. A “must have” if you smoke brisket. Good quality paper at a terrific price. Go. You know you want to! Worked on my briskets! I personally prefer using butcher paper than foil, I know this is a highly debated topic but my experience has been amazing! This paper is the perfect size for most of the meats that I smoke! The freezer paper works great, would highly recommend. So I waited to review this until i was able to see how the wrapping did! This is very thick, and when the meat thaws the wrap doesn’t get saturated and leak! Finally something that isn’t messy! The only negative is that the cutting blade doesn’t go across the entire length of the paper so you can get a bit frustrated but just angle the paper and you can cut it. The blade is sharp and is easy to tear off once you get over the flaw! Because the blade isn’t long enough, there’s no freezer tape and no place to write on the coated paper, they get 4 stars not 5; all issues can be worked ariund but why not just package the paper so it can serve it’s purpose and be a great experience? 

I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll to freeze premium game meat by double wrapping it in foil first before wrapping it in this paper. Wrap it tight and try to get all the air out. It seems very robust and so far I didn’t find any meat with freezer burn. So I’ve always been in the camp of I’ll just use foil for my brisket, butcher paper can’t make it THAT much better... boy was I wrong. Butcher paper makes all the difference and I’m glad I’ve taken the leap and switched. I smoke a brisket every month for the family and one roll is going to last me more than a year for sure. My family all said that this last brisket was better than the other times so it’s definitely worth buying this and using it. I used this paper for a craft project, and it worked well. Cant say how well it would protect food in the freezer, but the roll was convenient for my needs. My first purchase of this natural freezer paper. Love the ease of the dispenser box. Will definitely buy again.

I try YRYM HT butcher paper roll already very good quality, good value,large paper! Where to buy butcher paper  ? I’m using YRYM HT butcher paper roll as bird cage liner for my 30x18 inch bird cage. It’s perfect fit and allows me to easily clean the cage. This does exactly what I need it to do. It's sturdy and we don't have any issues with leaking or anything like that. I can use this paper roll for so many place ,like kitchen,outdoor picnics ,dining room .It makes my work much easier .I am very happy with my purchase. Large roll, great price, perfect for smoking when you don't want to use aluminum foil.Great product! Will definitely purchase again. Big roll, i use it for cooking with oven. Save my grill plate. Also it can suck some oil from meat. I used this kraft paper during my home BBQ party during this weekend. Since my dinner table is marble top, easy to get stain especially oil stain. Laid down the paper on the table top, keep the top from stainin. Nice quality. Easy cut by scissor.

YRYM HT butcher paper Works well for bbq. Didn't know this roll would have so much. I'll use this for a while. Use it for smoking brisket. Roll has lasted a while. this brown paper is easy to work with; it also worked great for wrapping meats being smoked, the paper held the moisture and the drippings. This wrapping paper is perfect for wrapping sandwiches (great replacement for plastic ziploc bags)! I also use it to line baking sheets when I bake vegetables or cookies. It also came with a lot more than I expected, so it can last a long time. Our kids love to help us cook and love making a mess. Laying this on the counter makes for easy cleanup. We also use it to wrap our sandwiches eliminating the need for plastic bags!

没有评论:

发表评论