2019年11月20日星期三

BBQ grill mat works great for grilling fish and veggies

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is excellent for the Traeger Grill. We often see things make the claim that they are non-stick but end up not being non-stick for long. I can tell you that these mats are truly non-stick - your food will not stick to these mats. I love that my meat is not cooking in its own fat like the other barbecue mats I have used. Also these mats are really easy to clean, so all in all I would certainly recommend them to anyone who wants trouble free grilling. This is truly my honest opinion for the Bible says in part at (Ephesians 4:25) Therefore, now that you have put away deceit, each one of you speak truth with his neighbor. Great product performed as advertised. This product is COOL!!! Super easy to clean. Saves time cleaning the grill. Prevent food falling between the grills. Brilliant. These grill mats are awesome! They are perfect for cooking things like fish, which has a tendency to get flakey and bits to fall through the grill grates. These mats help hold everything together.


YRYM HT non-stick grill mat set  is of great quality and fast shipping. slightly to wide for a Masterbuilt Smoker. Bought for making jerky and works great! It is great product we have a smoker an we did fish on the mat. Its a great item to have. This mat works great on the smoker. We have used it for veggies fish and shrimp so far. This was a great buy and would be a perfect gift for anyone with a smoker. Very handy mats to use in a smoker. Easy to clean. Great mats for our traeger! They work awesome! I have yet to use the mats, but appear to be just the thing to grill shrimp and asparagus. These things work great. easy to clean too, just knock the heavy stuff off and throw them in the dishwasher. If you do a lot of smoking, they are a must have! The phat mats are wonderful! Work great on the grill! Clean-up is a breeze. I highly recommend these! If you like to smoke and grill, get the Phat Mat! Works great, I use it for fish and vegetables.

I am in the plastic mill shape business. My normal cooking surface is a liner of TFE coated glass cloth. YRYM HT miracle grill mat Works fine and very little can stick to it. Recently, I bought my second Traeger automatic wood smoker. (first one went to oldest son) The Phat Matt does all that the TFE glass did BUT,because it is a screen, the smoke passes thru and enhances the flavor of my projects. I will purchase more of this pewoduct. It works very well. Delivered as promised. They work great on the grill, and in the smoker. Great product for grills, smokers, and more. Got a second set for my parents as a gift! Works great in the smoker! No meat falls through the holes. Definitely recommended to our smoker friends! Very nice product! We have used them for a couple 20 lb. turkeys, roasting hens and 8 lb. pork butts all cooked on a smoker grill utilizing the smoke, grill, and sear modes. They are sturdy, yet flexible. And they clean up without much effort. I would buy these again. Great product, I recommend it, makes a great gift!

Love YRYM HT miracle grill mat!! We grill out fish and veggies on it very often. Easy clean up too. Great product. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. This grill mat is an excellent gift for any person who wants to add something new to their grill! I buy many items from Amazon and I don't waste my 5-star rating for just any ole item. My moms' husband was very excited to get this as a gift, I bought this along with the with a variety pack of Grilling Plank Variety Pack + Recipe eBook - 6pack from Wildwood Grilling as a birthday gift. Bought this for my husband's birthday. He used it last night on his Traeger smoker grill. He loves this! It allowed the smoke come through the bottom and wow, it was so good. He asked me to write a review on it. I rarely write one. Maybe twice in 20 years on Amazon. But, he loved this so much, I would definitely recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论