2019年11月8日星期五

HTVRONT transfer paper VS Sihouette transfer tape

I've tried many types of transfer paper and HTVRONT Vinyl transfer paper is by far the best for me. Quality brand at a great price. Works great on many types of vinyl and releases without issues. I had gotten a sample of transfer tape and absolutely loved it but did not know where it was from. I just happened to order this one night and was excited to realize it was the same as the sample I have been using over and over. Now I know what to keep ordering in the future. HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper on the Oracal 651 Vinyl is probably the best transfer tape I have used to date. I’ve been searching for a cost effective tape that I could use on small decals and large jobs with a lot of wording. It picks up the vinyl very quickly and keeps it! Something that I’ve had an issue with during shipping. This will be my go to transfer tape from now on. This is one of the best products I have used. It does exactly what they say it will do. Not so stick that it pulls the vinyl back off.

HTVRONT Vinyl transfer paper is awesome. When I ran out, I tried another brand and ended up ordering this again to replace what I had left even though I had some left. Stronger grip than I'm used to but worked well. Loved the tool it came with! This transfer tape is awesome. When I ran out, I tried another brand and ended up ordering this again to replace what I had left even though I had some left. Great product. Others do not compare. I'm actually able to reuse the product a couple times before discarding. Love this transfer tape so much! After trying the Cricut, Sisser and Sihouette brands, I thought vinyl was just not for me. I could never get the vinyl to stay on anything...until I tried this transfer tape. It is definitely top shelf quality. Great product. Beats the competition. Super easy to work with, I love the grid lines. You can also re-use a piece a few times which is cost saving to me! Great product! Definitely pleased with purchase! Love the added grid lines. Good product. Literally the best transfer tape. Ever. This is all I use. I also appreciate that it goes on sale rather often so I can scoop it up quickly.

HTVRONT self weeding transfer paper  works very well! I made over thirty signs with vinyl lettering and using this transfer tape saved me from hours of tedious work! It lifts the vinyl easily from the backing and is not too sticky when laying the vinyl on my projects. I have no problems transferring to any materials, only requires light burnishing to get it to pick up the vinyl, and to actually transfer to the final product. Can also reuse pieces multiple times! I love this transfer tape! It holds up well, is sticky enough to use at least twice, but not too sticky where it's a problem getting it to release. The grid lines are a huge help in make sure that I am applying my vinyl straight. I’ve tried several brands of transfer tape for my vinyl applications and to mail decals to customers. This is by far my favorite, and I will order again.

I never normally leave reviews.....but I can not believe i have been using self weeding transfer paper that i got with my Silhouette. It was not see through and could never be used more than once. This clear vinyl transfer paper has made my projects so incredibly easier. I can see everything I am doing now which saves soooo much time. I was worried when people had said they couldn't reuse it. I have reused my pieces 4 to 5 times now. It is amazing self weeding transfer paper. I wish I would have had it two years ago! I will never order anything but this!!!!! Carol. I finally found a transfer tape that is not too sticky and doesn’t leave a residue on my vinyl!

没有评论:

发表评论