2013年6月12日星期三

Why are they making major class changes



Why are they making major class changes like this (Warlock, Spriest, etc) mid-expansion? Buy WoW Accounts. People are trying to work with their toolkit, save mixing up the toolkit that much for between xpacs. The only Spriest change was that Shadowform doesn't reduce damage anymore. I don't really call that a major class change, and it definitely does nothing to their toolkit .Buy World of Warcraft Gold..
Taking away a baseline damage debuff of that much is going to force people to play differently to stay alive. There are a TON of other changes in there for other classes (hence "etc") that have a lot of folks frustrated with how much their class is changing midstream.
I wasn't talking about etc. -- I know there are changes to other classes. That's why I specifically mentioned Spriests.
And really, how much differently are you going to play? safe wow gold  Did you stand in bad in raids before this, because you take 15% less damage? Did you ignore mechanics that damage you just because you had a little bit of extra resistance? Obviously not (or at least, I would hope not). It's only going to make it slightly harder on healers, not the spriests themselves.
Even in PVP, where it could be a bigger change, how much is it really going to change your playstyle? You'll be squishier, but you're still going to play the same way, or did that extra 15% damage resist mean you just stood around and let enemies hit you? Every spriest I've ever fought uses Psychic Scream on cooldown, Mind Flays me to slow me and keep me away, constantly moves around to stay away from me, etc. Are spriests going to suddenly do MORE of all that?
I'm not debating that it's a nerf, but changing your playstyle to stay alive? Come on.

没有评论:

发表评论