2019年8月9日星期五

Non stick grill Mat is great for grilling shrimp and sliced vegetables

Great Non stick grill Mat, thicker than the last one I had and I can tell it will last long. I'm so surprised and pleased...I had doubts....but it worked great for shrimp and sliced vegetables...I think I'll get each of my kids a set for Christmas. Camping places do not always leave the grills spotless, so I will be using my new mat this weekend, I will add more comments afterwards. My husband hates the mess that grilling leaves, so he asked me to check if there was something available that would cover the grates and still grill. I came across the "YRYM HT" and ordered it immediately. I used a cheaper brand for a few days until his YRYM HT arrived. There is no comparison in quality between our new YRYM HT and the cheap brand. It is steadier and much easier to clean.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is Excellent product. Works exactly as described and very useful to help keep the BBQ clean. Very happy with the product and the company. Much better than the Yoshi mats. Did need to trim for our Charbroil Big Easy grill. Glad we found these! Great product. I have used this non stick grill mat on my infa-red grill and saves a lot of clean-up time (no messy grates). Cleaning the mat is a snap, with warm water and soap. Love the fact about no flare-ups, my steaks have come out perfect, can't wait to try other foods now. Love the clean up. The sheet is so easy to use and it makes grilling a snap. It prevents no heat from hitting item being cooked. easy to use, works just as stated, food cooks, even get grill markings, no burning, sticking or mess. Saved me from fights about the grill and cleanup! So easy to use, clean and the food tasted amazing!

Haven't had the opportunity use miracle BBQ grill mats but based on you tube reviews better than most other mats. wonder why our mat does not look like the picture...It was great to cook on it...clean up was a breeze. Totally recommend this product easy to use and cleans up great! Nothing sticks at all. I purchased the YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats after trying another brand last year. They are much thicker and appear to be more durable than competitors. great for cooking veggies and items that normally would fall through the grates. Delivered on time. Works great ! no more cleaning the grill with a wire brush. Works very well, but you will need to soak up excess food juice. Otherwise food will be cooked in its juice and lose that grilled taste. Decided one day to make breakfast on grill using these mats. It was great to cook messy bacon outside, but did have a small grease fire. So, once again, remember to soak up the food juice. Also fried eggs on the mats to go with the bacon that morning.

The instructions do not warn of this, but do not overlap the mats. I had a slight overlap and the material bonded and peeled off when it was separated. I contacted YRYM HT and they quickly sent me replacements. nice and thick but ive used like 4 times and food stuck and I put oil on them. hicker than most other models.. EASY clean up. I really love them, especially for grilling small vegetables like Green Onions. So far so good. Delivered quickly. Product as described.

没有评论:

发表评论