2019年8月1日星期四

Butcher wrapping paper was perfect for smoked beef brisket

YRYM HT butcher paper roll was my first time ever purchasing this kind of product and it’s doing Everything I need it to do! it was perfect for what I needed it for and it arrived rather quick. I purchased this product to use while sublimating. I am very happy with the quantity and quality of the paper. We got this for crafts for our daughter. It was exactly was we were looking for. Great product! I'm using this paper under an art project & it's perfect for the job.  Was packed and delivered with no damage. Good quality and good price for the quantity. Great product well worth the price and will definitely reorder again. The price is right, except it is a little thin. Over all, it is not bad.  Very nice quality butcher wrapping paper and a great price! Would definitely purchase again.

Butcher wrapping paper was perfect for my smoked beef brisket. After meat reached 160 degrees I wrapped in in the paper vs the aluminum foil that I had always used in the past. (Remember to put the folded edges down so that the meats weight will help to seal) I finished off to 205 degrees. Meat came out much more flavorful & moist than normal.....the last time I will use aluminum foil for my briskets!! Used it a couple of times and performs up to standard and as advertised. I have no complaints for the product or service. When I order it again I will go for a wider length, this works fine for what I have cooked so far but if I smoke a bigger brisket it will be tough to wrap.
butcher wrapping paper
butcher wrapping paper


I'm using butcher paper roll for crafting and it gets the job done. I was satisfied with this butcher wrapping paper... used it for a photo shoot. Good quality and fair price. Prompt service with Amazon. The paper was just what I needed for my projects. It was exactly what I needed.  The quality of the paper is good, I just though it would be much wider. Very tough paper will be ordering again would buy from this seller again. Like the size roll,not so heavy to pickup. Very good quality. Arrived fast, and the paper was as described. Held up from the heat from my heat press. Will definitely order again. good product. created a book for a project that turned out awesome.

I'm very satisfied with the YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper. Exactly what I was looking for.  My only issue is that this paper is not coated so I have to add an additional layer of cling wrap outside so the meat doesn’t leak all over the fridge. But that’s my fault for assuming it was, not the company’s. Other than that the paper is just what I needed. You’ll have to dig up a rubber band to keep it from unrolling in storage. Smoked a few briskets two days ago for 24 hours; the butcher wrapping paper was so moist and retained the pecan smoke evenly. By far the best I've used....can't wait for my next shipment. 

没有评论:

发表评论