2013年7月23日星期二

The Challenge Mode Dungeon Mog



Id like to see the Challenge Mode dungeon mog stuff be offered to sufficiently 'proved' players. Cheapest WoW accounts I'm all for nifty titles, gear, tabards, pets, mounts, whatever, but probably not the same stuff as Challenge Modes. Though both are evidence of some version of skill (or of paying someone with skill), they are different. Challenge Modes do include a level of group cooperation that Proving Grounds just don't, since they are solo experiences. CMs also deal with learning 9 different dungeons and all the different tricks involved. Proving Grounds, even Endless Mode, is essentially one dungeon that keeps getting harder.
They're not the same thing, so they shouldn't share rewards. They should absolutely each have their own rewards.
 I'd like to keep the CM stuff for just those folks, perhaps Blizz could give some achievements or something to those that do these.  A title or something would be nice if you complete the highest skill level challenge.  Yeah, the titles offered ("the Proven Tank," "the Proven Healer" and "the Proven Damage Dealer") are pretty meh. It would be neat to get some cool transmog gear out of this, but honestly I'm just excited to be able to work on my tanking away from judgmental eyes, hehe.
And while I'm pretty comfortable and confident in my healing, it'll be a fun mini-game to try and go deeper and deeper into Endless mode as a healer (or DPS).
I like this for a variety of reasons.  Buying world of warcraft account Hopefully it will have a wide range of skill levels and won't be too easy to finish.  I would like to have something to challenge myself on and to analyze healing meters with.
Should help with the amount of tanks and healers queue'ing as well... I hope.  Having a way to practice a new spec before being unleashed on the sometimes less than amiable random player should elicit some more confidence to try these roles out.

没有评论:

发表评论