2013年7月23日星期二

Normal Shado-Pan



I've played all 3 roles. It's the tanks' job to get aggro. It's the healers job to heal damage. It's the DPS' job to do damage. It's everyone's job to avoid damage. 
"Teaching" someone a lesson by not healing them IS arrogant, and it makes you a jerk. It's choosing not to do your job in order to pass moral judgment on your group members. 
And no where in this conversation were we talking about only progression fights.  We are talking about healing.  Healing raids, WoW accounts for sale LFR, 5-mans, etc...  Healers prioritize heals based upon where they are needed most to win.  End of story.  If it's farm, then there's no excuse at all. You shouldn't be close to OOM, or close to your HPS capacity. That's why it's farm. In those situations (5 mans, LFRs), there's absolutely no excuse not to heal people. Please show me where I said I was out to "teach lessons".  I'm not trying to teach a lesson by intentionally not healing someone.  I said that heals have to be prioritized to win.  They do.  I'm not teaching someone a lesson if they d/c in a puddle... I still can't keep them up to the detriment of the rest of the raid, though.  I need quotes or something. 
"Last night I healed a rogue in normal Shado-Pan. He died twice and otherwise continually stood in the crap on the floor. Both times he died he went from 90% to 0% in about two seconds, and when he stood in the crap, I saved him. He quite obviously was still learning what was dangerous and what was not. The running joke was "don't stand in that" and "don't stand in that either" and he took it quite well. (What can I say, I'm a druid so healing is lols for me.)" 
from j.ashton.dude, is who I was denouncing for trying to teach lessons by withholding heals. 
One of DPS' jobs is to not stand in the crap on the floor. Sorry you missed that lesson. I learned it back in Burning Crusade and have carried it with me since then. You think it's difficult to go OOM in a LFR trying to heal someone through a puddle?  Where to buy wow accounts I have a 535 ilvl in my healing set and will go out of mana in LFR if people stand in all kinds of things. Either that or people will die because who knows how capable the other healers are.
You say you have healed, but you sure aren't sounding like it.

没有评论:

发表评论