2013年7月17日星期三

I Love Wowcrendor's Videos

All his stuff is fun. I enjoy watching him play games I am not even interested in because his commentary is fun. I watched him level a troll hunter this morning through Stonetalon. XD
The podcast with Jesse Cox is also incredibly silly and awesome.
Kudos to you, and keep up the good work. 
Wowcrendor is like Stevie Wonder in that if you don't like him, there's seriously something wrong with you. If Fans Ran Wold of Warcraft is one of my favorites. It cracks me up every single time. Especially the loading tip screen - you stronger than that!  and the zombie dragons and the whole last minute.

His video on how to win at pvp is still my all time favorite youtube video.  It took everything I got mad about and made such light of it that I had to take a step back and say 'why do i get mad over such stupid things?' WoW accounts for sale Crendor is simply amazing in what he does. I'm pretty sure that if not in Youtube, he would have ended writing scripts for independent comics or something like that. I think he is truly creative.
And now I have the song stuck in my head.

没有评论:

发表评论